Welcome to Consulate General of India, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Welcome to the official website of the Consulate General of India in Melbourne. The consular jurisdiction of the Consulate General of India, Melbourne includes Victoria and Tasmania.
Consulate General of India was opened on 01st september 2006 in Melbourne to extend consular services and to augment cultural and economic relations between India and state of Victoria and Tasmania. Facebook page!
About The Consulate
- Visa & Transfer of Visa
- e-Tourist Visa (eTV)
- OCI & OCI Misc Services
- Endorsement of details on PIO card
- Renunciation/Cancellation /Surrender of Indian Citizenship and passport
- Attestation of Documents
- Affidavit of a parent when applying for child's passport in India
- Birth & Marriage Certificate
- Registration of Birth
- Emergency Visa
- Guidance for Travellers
Misc. Consular Services
Services accepted at consulate premises
- 28 May
2015Expression of Interest for Development and Operation of Coal Mining Projects.
- 27 May
2015Press Release - Fourth Meeting of the Board of Trustees India Development Foundation of Overseas Indians
- 22 May
2015VASTRA-2015 'An International Textile and Apparel Fair'
- 14 May
- 12 May
201533rd and 34th Know India Program (KIP)
- 11 May
2015Requirement under Surrogacy visas
- 08 May
2015Notice Inviting tender from ONGC
- 05 May
2015Press Release for 'International Day of Yoga'
- 04 May
2015 International Day of Yoga Workshop & Conference
- 01 May
2015DEFTRONICS 2015- Conference and Exhibition on Defense and AerospaceView All
- VASTRA-2015 'An International Textile and Apparel Fair'
- International Day of Yoga Workshop & Conference
- DEFTRONICS 2015- Conference and Exhibition on Defense and Aerospace View All
- Press Release - Fourth Meeting of the Board of Trustees India Development Foundation of Overseas Indians
- Expression of Interest for Development and Operation of Coal Mining Projects.
- 33rd and 34th Know India Program (KIP)
- Requirement under Surrogacy visas
- Notice inviting tender from ONGC
- Press Release for 'International Day of Yoga'
- Latest issue of India Perspectives May-June 2015
- Name change from TVoA-ETA to e-Tourist Visa (eTV)
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April 2015, Birthday of Dr B. R Ambedkar
- Latest issue of India Perspectives-March-April 2015 View All
Ms. Manika Jain
Register with Us & Stay Connected
if you work and live in VIC & TAS, please register yourselfRegister